CREATE BEAUTIFUL YARDS WITH US
At A Brand New Leaf Landscaping, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. We maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
What We Do
You’d create beautiful environments by providing landscape maintenance support to a variety of industrial, commercial, and/or public properties. You’d safely operate commercial grade landscaping equipment and ensure the upkeep of plant material and other landscaping elements.
You’d be responsible for:
You’d be responsible for:
- Cutting turf, trimming and edging along borders, and blowing using power equipment
- Pruning shrubs and low trees to improve the growth habit or remove damaged branches
- Planting and maintaining flower beds, and applying mulch
- Picking up trash and debris
- Performing weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Maintaining a polite, friendly, responsive demeanor with guests and customers
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re enthusiastic and dependable
- You’re able to safely work with equipment like power saws and cutters
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Landscape Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED or a college diploma.
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks).
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or someone just entering the workforce with limited experience.
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply.
Lawn Mowing Crew Member
A Brand New Leaf Landscaping is a rapidly growing, locally owned, and operated company that is driven by customer service. We are seeking a full time applicant to run a mowing route and do some landscaping work when you aren't mowing. Most weeks for the mowing season will be 4 -10 hour days. Monday- Thursday unless rain or you want overtime. Salary is depending on experience from $18 an hour to 20$ an hour. Health insurance, 401k, and vacation benefits available.
A Brand New Leaf Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.